- Supervise, manage ,and lead sales team members to ensure they are meeting expectations and goals on a consistent basis
- Hire, train, and develops sales, kids club, and housekeeping employees
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Effectively manages the operations of the gym, including managing gym-controllable inventory and assets
- Supports management with managing/processing cancellations, following procedures in place to improve member retention and ensuring all member concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Responsible for managing member feedback process
- Assists General Manager with management of Medallia to ensure all members concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Assists General Manager with bi-weekly payroll to ensure all missed punches are corrected and submitted o
- Responsible for communicating and following cash management procedures
- High School diploma with 3 years professional experience. College degree preferred.
- Fitness industry experience preferred but not required.
- Be promotionally-oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs.
- Strong customer service orientation with proven results.
- Understanding of performance metrics including P&L, revenue, budgeting, inventory, payroll, cost controls and facilities maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with open, participative leadership style and drive for excellence.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)